Please submit abstracts to the IGDAL EasyChair site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=igdal5
Abstract format: Anonymous abstracts should be typed in at least 11-point font and should not exceed two pages, including data, examples, diagrams and references. Abstracts should be submitted in PDF format.
- Log in as an author using your existing EasyChair username and password if you have one; otherwise, register at the site as an author
- Enter the site and submit your abstract through the ‘New Submission’ button at the top of the page
- The abstract should be submitted in PDF format through the ‘Upload Paper’
section near the bottom of the page
- The abstract itself, as well as the file name, must be anonymous.
- Note: Higher up on the page, in the ‘Title and Abstract’ section, there is a box for a plain-text abstract. Since we do not require a ‘shorter abstract’, you may simply retype the title of the paper in the abstract box
- In the ‘Keywords’ area, please indicate the theoretical framework and/or domain of research of your work