The conference will be held at the campus of Bar-Ilan University, at building 604, room 11 (see university map). Signs will be posted to assist our guests in finding the building.
Bar-Ilan University is located on the border between Ramat-Gan and Givat Shmuel, east of the Geha highway (road 4). If using a GPS, the coordinates of the main gate are 32.067974, 34.845278.
- If you come from Tel-Aviv, drive east on Ha-Shalom road, which later becomes Aluf Sade road; at Aluf Sade interchange turn right to road 4 at the sign “Haifa/Bar-Ilan”, then stay in the rightmost lane and turn right on the first exit, following the instructions below for coming from the south.
- If you come from the south (including from Jerusalem), take the exit marked “Bar-Ilan” (just north of the Aluf-Sade junction), and then turn left at the first traffic light.
- If you come from the north, after the “Coca-Cola” junction take the right lane, go on the bridge, and make a left by the traffic lights.
Parking: After you pass the main gate of the university (gate 2) on your left, you will find two parking lots to your right (near gates 5 and 10); daily parking there should cost around 15 sheqels. Unfortunately we cannot obtain parking permits inside the campus.
- Get off near “Bank ha-mizrachi” and follow the signs.
- From the Tel-Aviv Center (“Tel-Aviv Merkaz”) railway station: bus number 45, 61, 68, 69 or 161.
- From the Tel-Aviv Azrieli center/Hashalom railway station: bus number 56.
- From Tel Aviv central bus station (in Southern Tel Aviv): bus number 68 or 70.
- From Tel-Aviv Karmelit terminal (in central Tel Aviv): bus number 61, 161 or 168.
- From Jerusalem: bus number 400.
- From Rishon Le-Ziyon, Rehovot: bus number 164 or 318.
- From Petach Tikva: bus number 87 or 164.
For details about routes, timetables, costs etc see the Israel Public Transportation website.
Most buses would drop you off near the southwestern corner of the campus, from where it is a 10 minute walk to the building.