The International Conference for Graduate students on Diverse Approaches to Linguistics (IGDAL*) aims to encourage an open dialogue among young scholars from diverse perspectives in linguistics.
IGDAL 7 will take place at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 8 April 2019.
The deadline for submissions is over, but you are very welcome to come and hear the talks, read the posters and talk with other linguists. No admission fee. Registration form.
IGDAL is double-blind peer reviewed. This year’s acceptance rate was 22% for talks and 50% including posters and lightning talks.
- Call for papers
- How to submit an abstract
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/IGDALing
- Tweeter: https://tweeter.com/IGDALing
* IGDAL (יִגְדַּל) is a Hebrew word which means ‘grow–3.sg.ms-fut’